image supply, inc.:
Your Complete Source for Chemical and Janitorial Supply
Beyond just providing you with all the high-quality products and equipment you need to keep your facility clean and operating well, we also provide a variety of other services to help you get the most out of your janitorial and maintenance work.
Here are some of the extra services we provide at image supply, inc.
Cleaning Cost Analysis Program (CCAP)
Through CCAP, our goal is to improve the process you go through to purchase new supplies and equipment, making it as efficient as possible. We partner with you to help you solve issues such as:
- Achieving the proper level of staffing
- Lowering your total cleaning costs
- Maximizing your buying power
- Maintaining regulatory compliance
- Implementing appropriate cleaning systems
- Training and retaining employees
- Maintaining overall accountability
Building Service Contractor (BSC) Programs
Building service contractors must be able to enhance their productivity while keeping costs under control. We can help you do this by offering:
- Startup assistance
- Chemical management services
- Effective training tools
- Process management job cards
- Supply management reports for job sites
- Single-source expertise in a variety of maintenance and janitorial topics
- Promotion of “green” cleaning
- Competitive volume pricing
In today’s environmentally conscious world, it’s important to go green wherever possible. We help you accomplish this in five ways:
- Use of Green Seal™ certified and other environmentally preferred products
- Investing in new equipment that has a lower environmental impact
- Implementing high-performance green cleaning processes and systems
- Gaining third-party certification for your green cleaning program
- Integrating your certified green cleaning program into a complete green certified building
We offer a wide variety of training programs, allowing you to customize the training at your facility to meet its specific needs. Our in-house training seminars cover any and all levels of maintenance, including product usage and service training. We even offer online training sessions!
Contact us to learn more about our regulatory compliance training, as well as our training for custodians, housekeeping, environmental services personnel, supervisory personnel and trainers at your company.
We make inventory management a breeze for your company. Simply tell us the levels at which you desire to keep your products, and we’ll make sure everything is constantly in stock, just the way you like it.
For the best results at your facility, it’s important to regularly inspect your operations to make sure everything is clean and consistent. We can help you hold your company accountable to itself by providing these cleaning inspections on a regular basis.
We’ve got everything in stock you need to get your job done right. Equipment we have available for you to rent includes:
- Buffers and strippers
- Carpet extractors
- Wet/dry vacs
- Pressure washers
- Rotary/concrete cleaning tools
Preventative Maintenance and Repairs
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. We’re happy to come to your facility and provide ongoing preventative maintenance to help you avoid unnecessary repairs. But if you do end up needing repairs, our first-class service department will handle the job, coming to you if needed to get that equipment up and running again.
Contact us today
For more information about the services we offer, contact us or call 1  738-1166 or toll-free at 1  672-8251.